Our consignment room has something for everyone!
Boots and chaps already broken in. Show coats, shirts, and a near-new pair of tallboots for your first show season. Softened bridles, girths, and halters. You could even find that favorite pair of breeches you thought you’d never find again!
Our consignment will always find a home. Once items are expired they can be picked up by the consigner or items can be surrendered to Arbitrage Tack for donation to the following charitable riding programs:
- Breeches, boots, chaps, show coats, shirts, and other clothing.
- Most tack and training equipment, including but not limited to saddles, halters, leads, bridles, girths, breastplates, and martingales.
- Clothing, boots, and tack must be cleaned, free of dirt and mold, and in good working condition.
- Blankets must be cleaned and in good condition. We will wash and dry blankets for our standard blanket washing rates.
- We do not accept pull-on tall boots or full chaps.
- We do not accept helmets or safety equipment regardless of condition.
- Under most circumstances, we no longer accept saddle pads, half pads, or horse boots. If accepted they must be cleaned and free of dirt and hair.
- We do not accept rusty, moldy, tack in dangerous conditions, or inhumane bits.
After consulting with the consigner, Arbitrage staff members will place the most appropriate prices on your items.
- Saddles are accepted for consignment are assessed by our saddle fitter to test the condition and assign appropriate pricing for these items. Please make an appointment, or allow time to have your saddle inspected for integrity and condition prior to placing it on consignment.
The Consigner agrees to allow the saddle to leave the store for a limited period of time for trial and approval by customer. The customer taking the saddle on trial will be required to leave credit card information to secure that the condition of the saddle is maintained during the trial period.
Terms of consignment
- Saddles are accepted on a 60/40 split
- All other consignment items are accepted on a 50/50 split
All dirty items are subjected to a $10-25.00 cleaning fee; this includes saddles, other leather goods, and blankets.
Items will expire under contract 6-months after they arrive in the store. It is the consigner’s responsibility to be up-to-date with the status of their items. All expired items have a 48-hour period to be claimed before being surrendered to Arbitrage Tack for charitable donation.